- Download and create a wallet with ether
- Configuring a new account
- Send and receive Ether
- Stable accounts with ether
1. Download and install an ether wallet.
You can download the current version of ether wallets here: Ether Wallet Download. You can choose from versions for Linux (32bit and 64bit), Mac OS X and Windows (64bit). We choose the windows version and download it. You only have to unpack the file after the download. After that, the ether wallet can be used without installing it. You simply have to start the file “Ethereum-Wallet”.
Here once more the single steps, when starting your ether wallet for the first time:
- Choose “Main Network”
- Choose “skip” in import presale account (unless you have a presale account)
- Choose a secure password
- Wait several hours
2. Create a new ether account
- Create a paper wallet on your computer.
- Back up your ether account on a USB-Stick.
- Let somebody send you some ether to your ether account.
- Send a small amount to our tip box: 0x75D8A81fBcaBeEFe630bf7b7CA2fc910CE39C299